Moor Spa Skin Health Analysis System & New Product Launch!
With Michael Beresford
Want to know more about incorporating natural skin care with high tech equipment, like the Skin Health Analysis System, how to increase your clients results and translate that to increased revenue? You won’t want to miss Michael Beresford, President and founder of Moor Spa, launching Moor Spa’s newest intensely moisturizing anti-aging serum at the 2019 L.E.A.D. Conference! Come and learn how this new, naturally-sourced serum uses Hyaluronic Acid (HA) to penetrate the skin’s dermal layers to improve elasticity, deeply hydrate and encourage collagen formation of your clients skin.
This session will also offer you the chance to see the Moor Spa Skin Health Analysis System for yourself! Learn how this technology supports your professional knowledge, and offers the ideal way to help clients work on correcting problems. Use it to give your business a competitive edge with your skin care services, increase retail sales, build client trust, and keep them coming back.
- The camera wand uses regular, polarized and UV light to take 50x magnified images of the skin, looking at sebum, moisture, texture, collagen levels and more
- Sophisticated software generates a detailed analysis to Illustrate skin challenges, and offers recommendations for professionals to help clients achieve optimal skin health
- Database stores results by client to facilitate progress reports with future analysis
NOMAD Therapeutic Tables
With Claude Picard
Claude Picard is the proud president and owner of NOMAD Therapeutic Tables, a Canadian manufacturer of high-quality, ultra-comfortable, custom-made therapeutic and massage tables for professionals. Touch and try NOMAD’s tables and see how the wide variety of styles and features will enhance your services for your clients, and as a practitioner. Mingle around, get a sense of how NOMAD tables feel and work, and see for yourself just how high the quality is.
Learn how to choose the right professional table based on:
- The types of services you offer
- Personal ergonomics and why this matters in choosing table dimensions
- Where you offer your services (portable tables are perfect for visiting your clients or working from multiple locations!)
- Maximizing your budget
BioOrigin Massage Products
With Julie LaFrance
Julie Lafrance, founder of Mineral Origin is, by nature, a zealous entrepreneur; her business acumen and vision combined with a keen eye for future trends led to the development of Canada’s #1 leading brand of massage products, BioOrigin.
This hands-on training will teach you to choose massage products for every need- safe for your hands and safe for your clients!
- Massage gels, formulated from 100% pure and natural oils to allow long lasting glide and provide comfortable massages with deep hydration and skin nourishment
- Massage creams and balms, offer the perfect texture for every need and are wonderfully pleasant on the skin
- Massage oils are soft on hands and allow comfortable massages in a multitude of techniques
Light Elegance UV/LED Nail Enhancements
With Mackenzie Annis
Join Mackenzie, Esthetician & L’Moor Educator, and learn more about the exciting Light Elegance line of hard nail gel. Light Elegance has a wide range of viscosities, colours, and finishes to allow you to create flawless manicures for any client.
Mackenzie will discuss how to choose the right viscosity for your clients, along with a demonstration of how easy it is to sculpt nails using Light Elegance. You’ll learn how to select the right product to use on clients with ski jump, thin, flexible or bitten nails. Learn how to work with glitter and colour gels, including the newly launched Spring collections. Who doesn’t love nail art? Mackenzie will demonstrate simple, yet stunning designs.
Light Elegance looks flawless when finished, is simple to use, and cost-effective! Zero lumps and bumps!
Norma de Durville
With Mackenzie Annis
Gain skills in choosing the right hair removal wax, for the right application in this session with Mackenzie Annis!
- Learn how to choose waxes that work overtime, while reducing discomfort, to improve the client’s overall experience of hair removal.
- Understand the differences between professional hard, cream and honey waxes, along with rosin-free waxes for sensitive areas
- Find the best fit for Brazilian, facial and body waxing services.
- Learn the nuances of application techniques, proper temperature, consistency and viscosity for easier, economical application.
Body Wrap Master Class
With Will Roderick
- How to choose between clays, seaweeds and moor to offer the most beneficial treatment to your client
- Characteristics and contraindications for various body scrubs and wraps
- How to offer an outstanding body treatment in a waterless environment