Monday March 25, 2019
Conference: 9am – 6pm
Cocktail Reception & Early Registration: Join us on the evening of Sunday, March 24th to meet and mingle with your industry colleagues.
55 King Street West
Cobourg, ON K9A 2M2
Near Highway 401 and accessible by VIA Rail Train
If you’re a spa, beauty or wellness professional, you need to be here!
The premiere Canadian event for those who are serious about profiting from their passions and elevating their career to excellence.
Do you have what it takes to LEAD?
It’s easy to concentrate on products, new services and the latest colour trends—but the L.E.A.D. Spa and Wellness Conference is about much more than that.
It’s about a shift in thinking.
No matter whether you work for yourself or somebody else, you will learn:
- How to communicate the value you provide to clients, and what sets you apart from your competition
- How to create a personal “brand” – a confident, professional image to attract and retain clients
- How to build a business brand that embraces the personal brand of everyone on the team
- How to harness the strength of your online reputation (Google, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Facebook, etc.)
- Join us to find new skills, techniques and habits on your journey to making a sustainable living and boosting profitability
The 2nd annual L.E.A.D. Spa and Wellness Conference focuses on building YOU, YOUR SALES & MARKETING SKILLS, and YOUR CONFIDENCE as a leader.
Register today for this exciting one-day event!
Join L’Moor and a host of exciting guest speakers and panelists on Monday, February 26, 2018 for an inspirational one-day event including expert advice, strategic planning and business skills toward your success in the spa and wellness industry!
Who is this leadership conference for?
- Owners and senior managers from the entire realm of spa and wellness business
- Solo spa/wellness practitioners with their own practice
- Team members who want to earn a sustainable living while helping others look and feel good
- Educators who are passionate about helping students succeed in their new careers
- Students in esthetics, massage, hair, complementary health or any other area of this broad industry who want to make a career out of helping people feel better and look great.
FEATURING BARB STEGEMANN
Remarkable. Inspirational. Brilliant. Engaging. And on February 26th, 2018, she is OURS to learn from. Meet this year’s keynote speaker for LEAD 2018: best-selling author, social business innovator, entrepreneur, and CEO and Founder of The 7 Virtues…Barb Stegemann!