Monday February 26, 2018
Conference: 9am – 6pm
Cocktail Reception & Early Registration: Join us on the evening of Sunday, February 25th to meet and mingle with your industry colleagues.
55 King Street West
Cobourg, ON K9A 2M2
Near Highway 401 and accessible by VIA Rail Train
The 2nd annual L.E.A.D. Spa and Wellness Conference focuses on building YOU, YOUR SALES & MARKETING SKILLS, and YOUR CONFIDENCE as a leader.
This unique Canadian event is for spa and wellness professionals, no matter your area of expertise.
Register today for this exciting one-day event!
Do you have what it takes to LEAD?
It’s easy to concentrate on products, new services and the latest colour trends—but the L.E.A.D. Spa and Wellness Conference is about much more than that.
It’s about a shift in thinking.
No matter whether you work for yourself or somebody else, this conference will show you how to become the LEADer you’ve always wanted to be, by:
- Mastering new skills and training pertinent to being the best in your field
- Identifying and understanding the value you provide to clients
- Learning to sell yourself in a way that makes people understand your value
- Creating a confident, professional image that employers and clients will be drawn to
- Building a strong reputation and name for your business
- Finding ways to make a living and become profitable (not an easy feat in this industry!)
Join L’Moor and a host of exciting guest speakers and panelists on Monday, February 26, 2018 for an inspirational one-day event including expert advice, strategic planning and business skills toward your success in the spa and wellness industry!
FEATURING BARB STEGEMANN
Remarkable. Inspirational. Brilliant. Engaging. And on February 26th, 2018, she is OURS to learn from. Meet this year’s keynote speaker for LEAD 2018: best-selling author, social business innovator, entrepreneur, and CEO and Founder of The 7 Virtues…Barb Stegemann!
2018 L.E.A.D. Conference Theme: LEADERSHIP
Click here to register.
This leadership conference is for all professionals (and future professionals!) in the spa, wellness and beauty industry:
- Owners and senior managers from the entire realm of spa and wellness business
- Solo spa/wellness practitioners with their own practice
- Entrepreneurial-minded practitioners who may not (yet) own a business, but have the drive to earn a sustainable living while helping others look and feel good
- Educators from private and public colleges/institutions who are passionate about helping students succeed in their new careers
- Students in esthetics, massage, hair, complementary health or any other area of this broad industry who want to make a career out of helping people feel better and look great.